Principal | Registered Tax Agent | Accountant
- Registered Tax Agent & ASIC Agent
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Master of Accounting and Financial Management (La Trobe University)
- Master of Commerce
- Advanced Diploma in Taxation Law
- Member of National Tax Agent Association
- Member of National Institute of Accountant
- Diploma of Financial Planning
Chetan Joshi is the founder of the Taxation Integrity Group. He is a registered tax agent and Accountant. Chetan provided professional guidance to the client in ever-changing business and taxation environments. He has expertise in tax planning, taxation advice, various business structures.
He can help individuals, companies, trusts, self-managed superannuation funds, and small businesses in various ways. With a practical approach to taxation and accounting, Chetan won’t baffle you with technical jargon but will talk you through issues you face in your business to achieve the best outcome both in terms of tax minimization and workable structure.
He believes in building a solid business relationship with clients and ensures that he meets qregularly with you to keep you up to date on issues affecting you on ways you could be improving your position and adding value to your business.